As you can remember, last time I've told that I was going to post monthly updates on new pictures I commission every month. Sadly, there were various reasons why I failed to do so. The biggest one was that I got struck by my typical autumn depression that usually lasts for about three weeks. But this time it lasted for about two months as well as a couple more weeks was needed to fully recover. Which meant that two autumn months were largely devoted to inactivity.
Still, this season commission count is only a bit lower than of the previous season. Quite surprising at first glance but this happened mainly thanks to the active August commissioning (those pictures got ready in September-October ) and some long-running projects that were commissioned months ago.
1. A talented work of my genie character Julia done by jiji-sam.deviantart.com/ One of the commenters even mixed her with Jasmine. Quite possible, especially on thumbnail.
2.3. My request featuring Chun-Li and done by great righteousboyii.deviantart.com/ Had an idea of her being trapped in a video fighting game and some dumb noob controlling her. The guy got tired of loosing constantly and went AFK so poor Chun-Li can only watch in horror as seconds run out. Once the timer reaching zero - her permanent enslavement begins. I enjoy the emotions and restraints in this picture a lot!
4. Very neat colored work from cho-changtm.deviantart.com/ Showing my character Julia sitting and peacefully reading a book. Sometimes she needs a break from her attempts to get rid of her genie costume and getting in embarrassing situations. I love those soft traditional colors here.
5. A cute Julia giftart chibi from cho-changtm.deviantart.com/ Now I never commissioned chibis myself but it's nice to have a character done in such style, especially when that good.
6.A truly fantastic drawing by veggiesexy.deviantart.com/ featuring new character of mine. Her name is Nisha and she is Indian. She is a dance teacher (knows many Indian dances from traditional to Bollywood) and a magician. Her powers are based on seeing and manipulating energies thus she can create, change features and dissolve any object on Earth. But she knows that messing with planet's energy field can lead to dire consequences so she avoids abusing her powers full scale.
Don't be fooled by her smile and friendly look! While she is not absolutely evil, she enjoys controlling people and messing with their lives the way she wishes. Either for entertainment or attempting to "help" them (the way she understands it).
She has a very stong focus on feet due to her education in dance school - all dances she and other girls learned had to be performed barefoot. So being barefoot is natural for her although she wears sandals from time to time. Being an Indian girl she likes colorful traditional attires and wears lots of jewelry.
Probably she will feature in a lot of stories and pictures because I like her.
7. A lovely colorful drawing from talented usagifriday.deviantart.com/ featuring my character Mu. Mu is a girl from Padaung tribe so that's why traditional clothes and adornments. I enjoy putting my characters in awkward situations. And this one shows Mu suffering from a broken sandal strap. She has just arrived to the city where she is going to attend university and needs to reach the campus. Which is going to be a hard task to do without footwear as the concrete is very hot.
8. A beautiful yet somewhat scary situation depicted by parangsakti.deviantart.com/ Showing a girl taking part in a futuristic costume creation and testing experiment in an exchange for being able to cosplay her favorite character Hatsune Miku.. But the experiment went wrong and the costume nano-material changed into inbreakable latex-like substance. It's now impossible to take the costume off and she can't talk as well - costume's voice synthesizer suffered failure too. Most likely she is stuck like that forever.
9. Truly stunning photo from beautiuful whor4cle.deviantart.com/ Features my favorite leg warmers+sandals combo (and sandals being wooden,yay!!!!) as well as TOP-10 feet of the World! Looking at it brings a lot of positive emotions.
10. A very long-running but eventually finished project by great artist alexanderlegrand.deviantart.co… Features three girls (two of them are my characters Ayaka and Yuki) trying to escape as well as a lot of elaborate restraints. Probably one of the biggest favorites of mine from this autumn season set.
11. A complimentary picture of my character Yuki restrained. Also done by alexanderlegrand.deviantart.co…
12. While I adore to include girls dressed in different traditional attires in my commissions, I completely neglected traditional clothes of my home country - Russia. Thanks to efforts from talented parangsakti.deviantart.com/ it's finally fixed and my collection has a girl stuck in Russian traditional attire as well. Now my pet bear and I can sleep well, da!
13. A truly marvelous work from ladyjunina.deviantart.com/ featuring Julia and an enemy of hers. Just thought that Julia should have magical enemy in addition to human ones. Seems she is far more experienced than Julia since she managed to reshape her bracelets into shackles.
Nisha's New StudentWith a sigh Nisha Sharma looked out over the peaceful park. It was and sunny. There weren't many kids around. It wasn't really that kind of park. It was a more adult place. There were shrub sculptures and exotic trees. There was also a bush maze off to her left. In the center of the park there was a plaza with lots of benches and a huge fountain. This is where she was.A superb story written by fantastic tieduptemari.deviantart.com/st… Pretty much shows who is Nisha and how she likes to manipulate people's lives making them to go in a completely different way. Personally I enjoyed reading it a lot.
The area she was in had two benches facing each other. They were so close that she could easily rest her tired bare feet on the bench across from her. She smiled as she looked at her pretty feet. They were currently bare, and her nails were currently painted black.
On each of her second toes she had a ring. They were silver with a small black gem in the center today. She had many toe rings, and wore then everywhere she went. On her ankles were was wearing this black leather straps, with a dozen little silver bells on each. She wore something similar to this when she danced, but much wider and with many more bells.
15. A dangerous peril featuring a teacher and her (maybe former) student drawn by marvelous artist serisabibi.deviantart.com/ I can't describe with words how I enjoy the way student looks (she is dressed in Soviet era school uniform slightly modified in terms of leg warmers/footwear). The girl is 18 though.
16. I enjoy those retro aerobic costumes a lot so they feature in my commission pool from time to time. This time talented daidai-midori.deviantart.com/ dressed a trio of vocaloids in them for me.
17,18 Another situation depicted by great parangsakti.deviantart.com/ Showing a SAW-type situation with two girls locked in air-proof costumes with air supply enough only for one of them. I enjoy the mood and emotions the picture gives a lot.
19. And another work from parangsakti.deviantart.com/ Showing a hypothetical situation that may happen if someone puts glue in your rubber costume.
20. Another depiction of my character Mu by excellent vachalenxeon.deviantart.com/ Shows how surprising it is for ordinary students to get a Padaung groupmate.
20 is a pretty decent number taking a lot of wasted time into account. But honestly I'm unsure if I'll be able to keep even this pace.
Because of situation in the currency market, it will be harder to commission because of worsening conversion rates. Now it's unlikely that it will get better in the foreseeable future because of many factors. I'll try to fix this the way I can but if I fail, I'll have to undergo a budget cut.
As usual, feel free to ask questions, fave and show appreciation here or through notes if you want. This helps my imagination a lot and I generally like to talk and discuss stuff.
Anyway, I hope for the best.